Vitamin E is fat soluble vitamin which is a very powerful antioxidant. Vitamin E oil has been used in dermatology since the 1950s to help protect the skin against aging, inflammation, and sun damage. The fat-soluble antioxidant is vital for maintaining healthy skin and a strong immune system. It is found naturally in almonds, hazelnuts, pine nuts, olives, avocado, pumpkin seeds, wheat germ oil etc. It may help in many skin conditions like stretch mark, brown spots, wrinkles, aging lines, dry skin, dry lips etc. You can make any skin care or hair care product, rich in vitamin E; just add few drops of concentrate vitamin E oil and mix well.
- HAIR GROWTH: -------- Mix 5 drops of concentrate vitamin E oil in 1 tablespoons of warm coconut oil. Massage the mixture onto your scalp using your fingertips in circular motions. Wait 30 minutes, then wash your hair as usual. Repeat this for 2 or 3 times a week. It may help in Hair Growth.
- STRETCH MARKS: -------- Mix 10 drops of concentrate vitamin E with half teaspoon of extra virgin olive oil. Massage this solution gently on the stretch marks for 5 to 10 minutes. Leave it on for about 30 minutes, then rinse it off with water. Do this daily for a few months; this may help in fading the stretch marks.
- WRINKLES & AGEING: --------- Apply the concentrate vitamin E directly on the affected skin daily before going to bed. Leave it on overnight. The next morning, rinse it off with warm water. Vitamin E may help you to fight wrinkles, age spots and other signs of aging. It may reverse the damage done by harmful solar radiation and the free radicals in our environment.
- HYPERPIGMENTATION: -------- Mix few drops of concentrate vitamin E with 1 teaspoon of castor oil. Apply the mixture on the affected skin before going to bed, leave it on overnight and rinse it off the next morning. Use this remedy daily for a month.
- ROUGH & DRY SKIN: --------- Vitamin E is a great moisturizer for dry and rough skin. It helps keep your skin soft, supple and moisturized. Mix a few drops of concentrate vitamin E oil with your body lotion and apply it on your skin to keep it moisturized for a longer period.