Gone are those days when Keto Diet used to be tough and almost impossible for pure vegetarians. With the launch of NutroActive Gluten Free Keto Flour, Keto Diet is not less than a cake walk. Under Keto Diet, a person needs to reduce his net carb intake to 30 gm per day so as to get good results. Each chapatti or roti made with NutroActive Keto Atta Gluten Free would contains just 3.6 g net carb. You will easily incorporate 2-3 chapatti of NutroActive Keto Atta per day so that the entire net carb does not increase more than 30 g per day. NutroActive Keto Atta Gluten Free Flour is an amazing option for people who are looking for some keto foods.
- GLUTEN FREE :-----– This Keto Atta is not only low in carbs but also gives the advantage of gluten free for those who wish to avoid gluten in their diet for any reasons. People who are allergic to gluten and wants to keep their carbs below 30g per day can easily switch to NutroActive Gluten Free Keto Flour. It is a combination that is rich in both healthy fat and protein.
- EXTREMELY LOW CARBS :------- NutroActive Gluten Free Keto Atta is very low in carbs. It contains just 18% net carbs as against 60-70% carbs in other Gluten free flour. It is great a option for people who wants to follow low carb or keto diet and looking for keto foods.. Each Chapatti or roti made from NutroActive Gluten Free Keto Atta would contain 3.6 g net carb if 20 gm Keto Atta is used for making one chapatti.
- NUTS & SEEDS :–----- NutroActive Gluten Free Keto Atta is made using nuts and seeds like Pea Nuts, Coconut, Almond Flour, Flax Seeds, Pumpkin Seeds etc which are naturally low in carb and high in healthy fats and protein. Due to its high oil content, it is advised to store it in refrigerator to enhance its shelf life.
- EASY TO MAKE CHAPATTI :-----– It is very easy to prepare dough and chapatti using NutroActive Gluten Free Keto Atta as compared to other Keto flours available or homemade keto flours. Prepare soft dough using warm water; keep adding little water repeatedly until you get soft dough and let the dough sit for 10 mins before rolling chapatti.
- TASTE GREAT :------- Chapatti or roti made from NutroActive Keto Atta tastes great as it is made from healthy & tasty ingredients like almond flour, flax seed, coconut, peanuts etc. You can enjoy various gluten free food like puris, paratha, pancakes and easily include chapattis in your meals to reduce your hunger cravings while on gluten free, Keto and Low carb diet.