Cinnamon is a spice obtained from bark of cinnamon tree. It is being used from thousands of years for various health benefits. #NutroActive #Cinnamon is having a strong spicy flavour and is often used in baking and cooking. The spicy flavour of cinnamon is because of aromatic essential oil present in it. Because of its naturally sweet taste, adding cinnamon to foods and recipes can help you cut down on the amount of sugar you normally use, thereby lowering the glycaemic load of your meal. Try using cinnamon in coffee, tea, baked goods, yogurt, on fruit, or in oatmeal instead of adding extra sugar and calories. This can help you to reduce inflammation-causing sugar, extra calories, and to fight weight gain, candida, diabetes and low energy levels. Naturally aromatic cinnamon sticks are loved by food lovers because the magic of cinnamon spice makes food delicious and mouth-watering. Cinnamon is high in a substance with powerful medicinal properties and improve person’s health and metabolism of the body. It is loaded with high amount of antioxidants like polyphenols and can be used as natural food preservative. It is beneficial for health and can improve blood sugar levels. You can enhance the flavour of your soups and chicken curries by adding one teaspoon of cinnamon powder in it. Cinnamon is also beneficial for the dental health and also enhances your skin. Gargling with cinnamon water can freshen your breath and can also ease the sore throat.
- 100% NATURAL - NutroActive Cinnamon Powder is naturally harvested bark of cinnamon tree. Bark of the tree is harvested while it is young; they are rolled into smaller pieces of 2-6 inches and dried to make beautiful cinnamon sticks. Cinnamon add natural flavour and aroma and makes food delicious.
- SWEETEN RECIPES - Cinnamon Powder is used to Sweeten Recipes due to its naturally occurring sweet taste; adding cinnamon to foods and recipes can help you reduce your consumption of sugar and thereby lowering the glycaemic load of your meal. They are good in regulating glucose levels and helps in diabetes management.
- CHEF'S CHOICE – Professional Chef’s like to use Cinnamon Powder for developing great recipes because the sweet and spicy aroma of cinnamon makes food delicious and mouth-watering. Cinnamon sticks add natural flavour to recipes and has many health benefits. They can enhance the flavour of your soups and chicken curries.
- HOME REMEDIES - Cinnamon is used as home remedies in Indian households because of its several properties like antiseptic, antifungal, anthelmintic, antidiarrheal, antidote, antimicrobial, antispasmodic, aphrodisiac, astringent, carminative, digestive etc. It has all essential nutrients that help keep your body healthy. It is natural source of sugars, fatty acids and amino acids.
- IMPROVES DENTAL HEALTH – Good oral care is essential for your teeth and gums. Cinnamon can relieve toothache. Chewing on a cinnamon stick or gargling cinnamon water (a pinch of cinnamon in plain water) can freshen your breath. Adding a teaspoon of cinnamon powder to your morning tea can ease a sore throat.