Indian healing clay also known as bentonite clay is one of the best ingredient for external detoxification because it absorbs the toxins due to its mineral composition like silica, calcium, magnesium, sodium, iron, potassium etc. It is used for making preparation like poultices, face pack, mud packs, detox baths, and skin care recipes. This is considered that Cleopatra used this clay from the Nile River and the Arabian Desert as part of her beauty ritual. Indian healing clay face packs are used for reduction of pimples, black heads and for skin tightening. Indian healing clay is used for making pack for Facials, body wraps, clay baths, foot soaks, chilled clay for knee packs and insect bites. Enjoy the benefits of Indian healing clay at the comfort of your own home. Beautify and refresh yourself.
- 100% NATURAL :--- NutroActive Bentonite Clay is 100% Natural, organic and pure. It provides various skin benefits and draws out toxins. Indian Healing Clay when mixed with yogurt makes an excellent and balancing face mask for smooth and healthy skin. Combine 1tbsp bentonite clay and 1tbsp yogurt. Apply to the face for 15-20 mins. Gently wash your face with warm water.
- DEEP PORE CLEANING :--- Bentonite clay is able to bind with bacteria and toxins living on the surface of the skin and within pores and helps extract these out from the skin. It is very gentle and natural cleanser and is suitable for acne pore and sensitive skin. Mix 1tbsp of Bentonite Clay with 1 tsp of apple cider vinegar and coconut oil. Apply it on your face. Leave it for 15 mint and wash it off with water.
- OIL CONTROL :--- Indian Healing clay helps to control the sebum production (a natural oil) on skin resulting in glowing and oil free skin. Too much oil production on the skin encourages the production of bacteria that can result in acne. Simply make a paste by mixing Indian Healing Clay with water. Apply it on your face for 15 mint and wash it off with normal water.
- DETOXIFY SKIN :--- Bentonite Clay is made up of negative ions that attracts positive ions like toxins and heavy metals deposited on our skin. These toxins are then expelled with wash and results in the healthier skin. Because of its excellent ability to bind to heavy metals and toxins as well as to provide minerals it can be added to your bath water. Add ¼ cup Indian Healing Clay to bath water for a relaxing detox bath that softens skin.
- FIGHTS ACNE AND SKIN INFECTIONS --- Indian Healing Clay can be applied on any skin type to reduce any irritation like insect bites, skin itching, acne etc. Apply the thick paste of Indian Healing Clay and water on the affected area. Leave it on until it dries and then wash it off with normal water.